Oral screening and counselling in Kathmandu
What is oral screening and counselling?
Oral screening refers to the process of examining mouth and its substituent parts like teeth, gum etc. and providing necessary suggestions and medications after the obtained result is counselling.
How is oral screening and counselling done at our clinic?At Divya Smile Dental Care Clinic in Kathmandu, our professional doctors initially have a quick conversation on what kind of problem our client is going through. After the conversation, we start the examination of our clients with their consent on which tests they choose from available options. After the test is done, according to the obtained results we provide them necessary suggestions on how to take care of their oral condition and prescribe them required medications.
When should you do it?
You can do it once in a month if you want to have perfect oral hygiene, have time and can afford it. Else, you can do it if you are facing any kind of oral problems. From bad breath to cavities on your teeth, from extraction of a tooth to oral surgeries, whatever may be the problem you should have oral screening first and take necessary counselling for the further help.
Benefits of doing it:
1) Solutions to the oral problems that you are facing.
2) Prevention from further worsening of your oral condition.
3) Suggestions on proper oral hygiene and necessary medications.
Things to be careful at:
1) After oral screening, you should not skip any of the suggested tests and medications that our doctors recommend for you.
2) You should be able to change your eating habits, if recommended.
3) You should strictly follow some basic oral hygiene steps like brushing teeth twice a day, not consuming sugary foods too much and flossing your teeth when something gets stuck between your teeth.
Services and pricing:
Given below are the list of basic price ranges of services that are provided under oral screening and counselling. The price ranges of the services may vary with the number of repetitions, used medications in the process, equipments and for emergency check-ups.
1) Registration + check-up : Rs. 100
2) Dental x-ray (R.V.G) : Rs. 300
Top Dental Clinic in Kathmandu, Nepal
Divya Smile Dental Care Clinic is one of the top dental clinics inside Kathmandu valley. At the most affordable price, you can get the best quality oral screening dental services and honest counselling which is not targeted to make profit out of you by recommending you useless tests and medications, like in other dental clinics.