Oral Surgical Procedures in Kathmandu
What is oral surgical treatment?
Oral surgical treatment focuses on solving oral problems by performing surgeries on different parts of face, mouth and jaw. Oral and maxillofacial surgery has to be done on different purposes or medical emergencies. It can be done for cosmetic purposes, treating tooth decay, infections and other oral problems.
How is oral and maxillofacial surgery done at our clinic?At Divya Smile Dental Care Clinic, we first take x-ray of the oral or facial part where surgery needs to be performed. After examining the condition, we perform the required suitable surgery with patients consent and their choice of surgical procedures. After that we recommend some medicines and self care tips so that they heal faster.
When should it be done?
If your tooth needs to be extracted, if the structure of your jaw bone and other maxillofacial bones needs to be reshaped, if the arrangement of your teeth needs to be corrected, if the facial and oral structure is damaged by any accidents or external injuries, then the oral and maxillofacial surgeries needs to be performed.
Benefits of doing it:
1) Problems of wisdom teeth can be treated.
2) Facial and oral injuries are treated.
3) Dental implantation are made easy in some cases by performing oral surgeries.
4) Arrangements of teeth and facial bones can be corrected.
Things to be careful at:
1) If there is any problems like diabetes, allergies to certain medicines or chemicals and if you are taking any medicines on the daily basis, you should inform it to our dentist during counselling before the surgery is started.
2) Parts of your mouth or face where surgery is done can get numb for several hours due to anaesthetic injected in that area. You should avoid chewing food or doing other activities from that side until it feels normal again.
3) You should regularly take suggested medicines to its full dosage.
If there is any pain or oral problems at the place where surgery is performed, you should immediately contact us.
Services and pricing:
Given below are the list of basic price ranges of services that are provided under oral and maxillofacial surgery. The price ranges of the services may vary with the number of repetitions, used medications in the process, equipments and for emergency check-ups.
1) Simple extraction – Rs. 1,200
2) Complicated extraction – Rs. 3,000
3) Surgical extraction – Rs. 6,000 to 12,000
4) Pediatric extraction – Rs. 300
Veneers (per unit):
1) Direct composite – Rs. 5,000
2) Indirect composite – Rs. 7,000
3) Porcelain veneers – Rs. 20,000
Oral Surgeries and maxillofacial surgeries:These surgeries can cost from minimum charges like Rs. 6,000 to maximum up to Lakhs of rupees. You should consult our surgeons for the type and cost of surgery you want to get.
Oral surgeon and maxillofacial surgery in Kathmandu, Nepal
At Divya Smile Dental Care Clinic, Kathmandu, Nepal, we have team of professional surgeons, who are so well experienced in this field that they perform the smoothest surgeries that do not have any harmful after effects on your oral health. You also get the best counselling to take care of your oral health and faster healing tips from our surgeons with this extraordinary service.
Oral surgeon near me
Your nearest and best oral surgeon inside Kathmandu valley, Nepal, is us. We, Divya Smile Dental Care Clinic due to the best service that we provide can proudly claim of being the best oral surgery providing clinic inside this valley. Our professional, well experienced surgeons along with the advance surgical equipments do the best surgeries that you can get inside Kathmandu, that too at the most affordable rates guaranteed.