Orthodontic Treatment in Kathmandu
What is Orthodontic treatment or Orthodontic dental care?
Your arrangement of teeth and jaw bone along with other maxillofacial bones can be irregular by birth or can get irregularities due to external injuries. To correct the arrangement of such teeth and bones either surgery is done or braces are applied on the teeth or both of them are done. This method of correcting the arrangement of teeth is called orthodontic treatment.
How is orthodontic treatment is done in our clinic?
At Divya Smile Dental Care Clinic, Kathmandu, Nepal, we first take multiple X-rays of our clients teeth from necessary angles to study all around arrangement of teeth. After this we provide proper counselling and provide them the options available in our clinic for orthodontic treatment and orthodontic braces. We provide them all the information on advantages, disadvantages and features of the each orthodontic treatment. After they choose a particular option, we either do necessary extraction and surgeries (if required) and then put braces or directly apply braces without any extraction or surgeries done. The applied braces can only be taken off by our professional dentists after some years when the arrangement of your teeth and bone becomes corrected. We have several options on braces which you can check in pricing table below.
When should you do it?
If you have irregular teeth arrangements that is causing you problems like tooth decay, infections, bad breath or if you feel like they are making you look less beautiful then you should get orthodontic treatment. For more detailed information, kindly visit our clinic or you have a quick conversation online or offline on the provided contact details on our website.
Benefits of doing it:
1) Your look is enhanced.
2) Arrangement of your teeth and facial bones is corrected.
3) Problems like tooth decay, infections, bad breath, plaque build-up, etc. caused by irregular arrangement of teeth are minimised.
Things to be careful at:
1) You should be careful while eating hard and sticky food that can harm braces.
2) You should use orthodontic toothbrush, interdental brush, dental floss and mouthwash as directed by your orthodontist.
3) If there is any pain or discomfort on the areas where braces are installed or the braces fall off, you should immediately contact us.
Services and pricing:Given below are the list of basic price ranges of services that are provided under orthodontic treatment. The price ranges of the services may vary with the number of repetitions, used medications in the process, equipments and for emergency check-ups.
1) Traditional metal braces – Rs. 50,000 to 60,000 depending upon the numbers of braces and medications used.
2) Self-ligating / speed braces – Rs. 80,000 to 1,00,000
3) Clear aligners / Invisalign – Rs. 1,00,000 to 1,50,000
4) Lingual braces (hidden braces) – Rs. 1,50,000
1) Implant with crowns – Rs. 1,00,000 (along with it crowns of Metal/ E-max/Zirconia are applied and their additional costs are charged)
1) Diamond/Gems/Twinkles – Rs. 3,500
Ortho Dental Clinic in Kathmandu, Nepal
Divya Smile Dental Care Clinic is the best dental clinic inside Kathmandu valley for getting orthodontic treatment. Our professional doctors who have been serving us for 5+ years, advance orthodontic equipments and multiple options available in orthodontic treatment, we can assure you that we provide the most satisfactory orthodontic treatment, at the most affordable price guaranteed.